Mr. William Anderson
Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
Qualifications MBChB, MSc, FRCS(Plast)
Year of qualification: 1992
Main NHS Base:
- Regional Plastic Surgery Unit at St Johns Hospital, Livingston and Royal Hospital for Sick Children
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- British Medical Laser Association
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
Mr. Anderson has a wide range of clinical interests providing Plastic and Reconstructive surgery to both children and adults within his NHS practice. He is often involved in providing reconstruction for complex cases from other specialities and is a fully trained microvascular surgeon. He provides a regional service for genitoperineal reconstruction and he is the clinical lead in the Laser Department at St John’s Hospital. His microvascular skills include providing mastectomy reconstruction using the patients own tissues and he performs all aspects of aesthetic breast and body surgery that can help restore patients both physically and psychologically. Like many Plastic Surgeons he is also involved in the management and reconstruction of burns, trauma and skin cancers.
In Private Practice Mr Anderson has an interest in aesthestic surgery of the breast and body and surgical and non-surgical rejuvenation.