Most women & some men want to change something about their appearance, and it’s usually their stomach.
Your stomach area tends to be particularly vulnerable to the effects of weight fluctuations, aging, and for woman, pregnancy, and often changes in firmness and elasticity as part of the ageing process.
It is not unusual for loose skin, weak muscles and excess fat in the abdominal and waist area to develop more easily than in other areas, and they simply cannot be eliminated as effectively with exercise, a healthy diet, and even pharmaceuticals or laser based skin firming treatments. To date, tummy tuck surgery, also known as abdominoplasty, is the only solution that can achieve the dramatic improvement you desire.
The benefits of Abdominoplasty
- Eradicate the “muffin top” so you can feel confident wearing clothing without worrying about undesirable bulging around your midriff area
- Revamp your wardrobe, disgarding clothes that camouflage your figure, often making you appear larger than you actually are. Instead, you’ll be able to wear a wider range of clothing styles, including form-fitting tops, jeans and dresses to show off your improved body contour without being self-conscious of your “problem areas”
- Remove saggy skin that diminishes the desirable full results of your successful weight loss
- Feel much better about yourself, because you know how good you look you look
- Have the flatter, firmer stomach you had before pregnancy
- Create a cinched-in waist that gives you an hourglass figure
A Tummy Tuck removes excess fat and skin as well as tighten the abdominal muscles to achieve a smoother and flatter stomach that has more visible muscular tone, with a more defined waist.
The procedure has been designed for you as a way to improve the aesthetic appeal of your body contour, and our patients are often pleasantly surprised by how remarkable their results impact the overall attractiveness of their appearance.
To arrange your appointment at our Glasgow or Edinburgh clinics contact our team today.